Adaptive Headlights

It appears that the ECU is a subassembly of the headlight assembly.

Thank you for posting the ECU diagram. I have bought the lowering springs (front & rear) for my IS350. After I installed them, the "AFS OFF" indicator keeps flashing. Do you or anyone know why it does that??? Does it have to do something with the "front and rear height control sensor"? Thanks

It appears that the ECU is a subassembly of the headlight assembly.

Thank you for posting the ECU diagram. I have bought the lowering springs (front & rear) for my IS350. After I installed them, the "AFS OFF" indicator keeps flashing. Do you or anyone know why it does that??? Does it have to do something with the "front and rear height control sensor"? Thanks

Not sure how the sensors are on the 2nd gen models, but on the IS300 it was common for the rear sensor arm to get knocked way out of whack when people changed springs and didn't know how or why the rear leveling link was supposed to look. However, that is most likely the problem.

The front sensor rarely needs any adjustments. It's always the rear one.

If I lower the rear 0.8 in, so do you know what is the right adjustment to the rear height control sensor??? As factory, the screw to adjust the sensor is at the middle. So if I lowered, should I adjust the srew up or down to make work it right? Thanks

See this website http://www.badbodies.com/tech/fwadjustarm.htm