Electronic Fuel Door

My fuel door is not opening with the electronic switch. Does anyone know the proper way to troubleshoot the fuel door not opening. I've noticed that the last few times I've tried to get gas it would not open. One time in between it not not working it did work but now its not. Is it most likely the solenoid failing? Thanks

sometimes people forget to unlock the little saftey key for the trunk and gas, i know I have done that before.if not im pretty sure it is the solenoid.... ill check the wire diagram to see if there is a relay for the gas door, when i get a chance tonight, that could be another possibility.

sometimes people forget to unlock the little saftey key for the trunk and gas, i know I have done that before.if not im pretty sure it is the solenoid.... ill check the wire diagram to see if there is a relay for the gas door, when i get a chance tonight, that could be another possibility.

Thanks I appreciate that, I double checked to make sure it wasn't locked.

• 1 month later...

Thanks I appreciate that, I double checked to make sure it wasn't locked.

I HAVE THE SOLENOID IF YOU STILL NEED IT! ALLSO IF ANYONE NEEDS ANY INTERIOR PARTS SEATS ,SEATBELTS, GLASS, BODY PARTS IM PARTING OUT A 95 SC 300 WITH GRAY INTERIOR. I CAN SPRAY DYE ANY COLOR ON THE LEATHER OR VINYL INTERIOR PARTS! E-MAIL ME AT ( !Removed!@CLEARWIRE.NET ) I CHECK DAYLY!