1999 Rx 300 Interior Trim

Geno

Hello,

Where is the best most economical place "ONLINE" to replace worn interior parts. I have a tan interior and some of the plastic parts such as the plastic covers in the foot area and door jam areas are showing quite a bit of wear. I have looked on EBAY and Park Place Lexus but I do not know the correct names of the items I need. A diagram would be nice, any help is greatly appreciated.

Geno Kennedy

NC

I have found it is best just to go to the dealer for most interior replacement parts.

For GM parts there is partszoneonline.com. Even using that the correct part# isn't always clear. And using a dealer still doesn't guarantee the correct part will be ordered.

I don't know of an equivalent Lexus/Toyota parts web site. I would think if there isn't a big aftermarket demand for the parts most are going to be dealer only anyway.

Of course you can always use car-part.com to do a junkyard search.

I know I didn't really answer you question but I hope it helped a bit anyway.

• 2 weeks later...

I have found it is best just to go to the dealer for most interior replacement parts.

For GM parts there is partszoneonline.com. Even using that the correct part# isn't always clear. And using a dealer still doesn't guarantee the correct part will be ordered.

I don't know of an equivalent Lexus/Toyota parts web site. I would think if there isn't a big aftermarket demand for the parts most are going to be dealer only anyway.

Of course you can always use car-part.com to do a junkyard search.

I know I didn't really answer you question but I hope it helped a bit anyway.

Thanks so much, can anyone tell me what the name of this interior part (worn) is called. I am trying to get a economical replacement?