Recommended Source

Hello fello ES300 owners . I am looking for any good sources to purchase an o2sensor . anyone have any good sources I can check out ?? maybe some web site I can look into ?? I been to several web sites but have learned that typing in what i`m looking for and finding out that the connector is not the same . I think the toyota camry & es300 have different connectors because I know what the lexus connector looks like . please any help is appreciated .

Check out http://www.oxygensensors.com. If I remember correctly, that site sells both the generic and OEM types.

bingo

Thank you everyone . That helps out alot :)

I just checked with the dealer and the parts guy quoted me 149.31 for the sensor . I just checked in that recommened web site and they are selling it for 95.00 ... but the connector appears to be different . I know i bought the air/fuel ratio sensors and those where denso brand and connected right away . I`m wondering if the o2sensor connector is the same or different from the air/fuel sensor . does anyone know ???