Cracking Noise

Hey Iam taking my IS 350 to the dealer tommrow to get the seatbelt's fixed....And I asked them to check that cracking noise (the one that sounds like stones hitting the hood) But the thing is I can't control when it comes, so I was wodnering if any of you have fiqured out what it was so I could tell them, or if anyone has narrowed it down to where it's coming from exactly so that way I can tell them what to check....So does anyone know? Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey Iam taking my IS 350 to the dealer tommrow to get the seatbelt's fixed....And I asked them to check that cracking noise (the one that sounds like stones hitting the hood) But the thing is I can't control when it comes, so I was wodnering if any of you have fiqured out what it was so I could tell them, or if anyone has narrowed it down to where it's coming from exactly so that way I can tell them what to check....So does anyone know? Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've complained about numerous things, to which the dealership can never find it when I take my car in. Oh, the last one, I told them when I had recirc on, I could still smell exhaust coming in the car. The service tech told them to check the a/c, that exhaust from my car was coming in. Oy. I guess I should've explained myself better.

Anyways, I had complained about the sound of rocks hitting the windshield, whatever. They say they'd have to take the whole dash apart to find it. I told them forget it. I just live with the sound. Sorry, not much help!