When Turning, Sound?

When I turn the steering wheel completely to one side, lets say to park my car, i hear this mechanical sound / feel to the car? Does anyone else notice this? Are the tires rubbing in the wheel well of the car when i turn too much? So, Im a lil afraid of turning it all the way. Hmmm....

When I turn the steering wheel completely to one side, lets say to park my car, i hear this mechanical sound / feel to the car? Does anyone else notice this? Are the tires rubbing in the wheel well of the car when i turn too much? So, Im a lil afraid of turning it all the way. Hmmm....

It's strange. I get this too and I'm really curious as to what this is.

Others have heard this too, but I don't think there is a conclusive answer yet...

http://us.lexusownersclub.com/forums/index...showtopic=29482