Front Plate

akewlguy

Concerned about the color of these plates.

Since I have the Black Jade with gold package I do not want to over do it.... For sure the front of the LS looks a lot nicer with a small plate. With the big L above the plate I am thinking gold Letters LEXUS with the black bg would look the best.

Does anyone have pictures of these different plates on LS400's?

Or just submit a vote to or pick a plate (1,2,3) to guide me. Thanks

LINK FOR PICTURE: Getting error message for uploading pictures. (Gold membership must have died)

http://us.st11.yimg.com/us.st.yimg.com/I/l...es_1898_5140155

The requested file upload failed because suitable permissions have not been enabled on the 'uploads' directory. Please contact the board administrator and inform them of this error.

Concerned about the color of these plates.

Since I have the Black Jade with gold package I do not want to over do it.... For sure the front of the LS looks a lot nicer with a small plate. With the big L above the plate I am thinking gold Letters LEXUS with the black bg would look the best.

Does anyone have pictures of these different plates on LS400's?

Or just submit a vote to or pick a plate (1,2,3) to guide me. Thanks

LINK FOR PICTURE: Getting error message for uploading pictures. (Gold membership must have died)

http://us.st11.yimg.com/us.st.yimg.com/I/l...es_1898_5140155

The requested file upload failed because suitable permissions have not been enabled on the 'uploads' directory. Please contact the board administrator and inform them of this error.

I hav the Pearl White 1997 with gold package. I just recently bougt the chrome on chrome with the LEXUS on it. I felt the logo would be over kill since the logo is on the grill and that the gold was going to over do it.

Just my opinion.

Bill