Safety and size of IS 300

Ascari

I currently own a Volvo S60 but I would like to pick up a Lexus when the lease expires. I am a big fan of both Lexus and Toyota, however I have two concerns and one question.

First, when is the new IS300 going to be released and will it be larger than the current model?

Second, how safe is this current model. One of the main reasons the Volvo was chosen was for safety and then space. Is there somewhere that discusses the safety aspects of an IS300?

• 7 months later...
I currently own a Volvo S60 but I would like to pick up a Lexus when the lease expires. I am a big fan of both Lexus and Toyota, however I have two concerns and one question.

First, when is the new IS300 going to be released and will it be larger than the current model?

Second, how safe is this current model. One of the main reasons the Volvo was chosen was for safety and then space. Is there somewhere that discusses the safety aspects of an IS300?

The rumor is the new IS will show up in mid 2005. The over all size is some what the same, but the style of the car has not been confirmnd.