Everytime I Press The Brakes The Headlights Go Dim?

I believe it's relatively normal. All of our cars do it to some degree, some more than others. You're taxing the mechanical system so it makes sense that they'd dim, especially when the ABS kicks in.

BTW, mine always tend to dim a tiny bit when I first accelerate after backing out of the driveway. I've always been told it's normal.

Everytime i press the brakes my headlights go dim.. Whats wrong with this? How can i fix it?

Thanks

The problem is with your alternator, which is most likely not distributing enough power to the headlights component. You will have to get the alternator checked out at a service shop and see if it can hold a normal charge.

Everytime i press the brakes my headlights go dim.. Whats wrong with this? How can i fix it?

Thanks

The problem is with your alternator, which is most likely not distributing enough power to the headlights component. You will have to get the alternator checked out at a service shop and see if it can hold a normal charge.

It's the job of the battery to hold the charge, NOT the alternator! Therefore, the first thing to check is the battery condition. If the battery isn't in top condition, you'll notice the dimming of the lights more. Have your battery 'load checked' before you blame the alternator.

First, it's spring time....

Remove your battery connections, clean and burnish the posts and the connection surfaces, interior of connection, reinstall an drive happy.

Poor battery connections, just a few measly milli-ohms, will result in the alternation running at a slightly higher voltage than normal and then when the alternator output declines due to engine lower RPM, the battery cannot supply full voltage through the few milli-ohms of resistance.