"new" Owner Of 95 Sc300 Has ?'s

Just picked up Pearlescent White SC300. Wow, what more can I say other than "HOT DAMN". Windshield has a star burst on driver's side and one stone chip (about 3/8" in diameter) :( on the hood. Anyone here use that windshield repair kit that injects a hardening liquid into damaged area? Recommendations? How about that king sized stone chip? Will touch up paint do the job? Also only got one key, where can I get spares other than the overpriced dealer ones? Thanks

Jeff

never tried repairing a chip. Personally I would replace the windshield, but whatever is cheaper is the way to go. If you're car looks very clean, I would recommend replacing the windshield. There are plenty of vendors who can replace the windshield cheaply. worth a shot. Sorry I wasn't that helpful, and welcome to the club.

Of course! Welcome to the Club! I have never used chip filler either. I would also recommend a new windshield replacement. If that is out of the budget, the filler would be a sufficient temporary fix - I suppose. No first hand experience though. Good luck - great car!

• 5 weeks later...