Lexusfreak Says Hi!

SW03ES

We just got back from dinner with Mr and Mrs Lexusfreak, had a very nice time! We got to argue about tires in person, much to the chagrin of our signifiant others LOL. As a matter of fact, thats how he knew my ES was mine, he checked the tires! Very nice people.

We just got back from dinner with Mr and Mrs Lexusfreak, had a very nice time! We got to argue about tires in person, much to the chagrin of our signifiant others LOL. As a matter of fact, thats how he knew my ES was mine, he checked the tires! Very nice people.

Who picked up the dinner check?? :P

We have returned from our holiday & had a fantastic time in D.C. & Gettysburg.....will post pics soon everyone. B)

The wife & I had a really nice time meeting SW & his significant other.....very glad we were able to meet up Steve! B) Our treat if you guys decide to visit Toronto down the road. B) I wish we took more pics (but will post the one we were able to get). Thanks again for the hotel location too bud.

Agreed that the Tire talk was a 'draw' with our ladies being the referees & all lol. :lol: ;)

:cheers: