Lexus Es350 Window Sticker

amf1932

Somebody requested to see a post of the Lexus ES350 window sticker, so here it is. I just took a shot with my camera, so I hope it's legible. This is for the Ultra-Luxury package.......although there are a few of these UL packages.

LexusWindowSticker.jpg

You know one thing I notice there, the EPA mileage figures are a lot higher than the previous ES, I'll have to check my window sticker to be sure, but I think mine was 18/26.

2002 ES EPA ratings on the sticker were 21/29 mpg.

Funny, the things we save when we buy the car.

Alan, the HID with AFS, is that the system that moves the headlights when you go around corners.

If so, let me know your impressions when you have driven it a while at night.

steivej

2002 ES EPA ratings on the sticker were 21/29 mpg.

Funny, the things we save when we buy the car.

Alan, the HID with AFS, is that the system that moves the headlights when you go around corners.

If so, let me know your impressions when you have driven it a while at night.

steviej

Yes Stevie, that's the system that turns the headlights according to vehicle speed and turning angle. Since I only drove at night once with this car the only thing I noticed was the beam pattern and brightness which was excellent. Better then the '03. I wasn't aware of the turning lights yet. Lot's of things to learn, and would you believe I'm sitting home with a bad cold so I'm curtailing my tests for awhile. :(

i have the turning lights on my RX. At first, i thought it was absolutely brilliant, but honestly it does no help with further visability. It is still kind of cool to see them pivot a little. the left one turns a lot more than the right, and thats the way they were made. Also, its cool to see them level themselves when you turn on the engine with the lights on, they move to the corners and everyone sees them