450h Test Drive?

most dealers are only getting one GS 450h per month. Which they have orders for already. Will be tough to find a test drive .

Yeah, since there are so few of them and they are in high demand, they probably won't have any sitting around as demos.

I just picked my GS450h up, wrestling with trying to program the homelink. Grrr. I remember I also had the same difficulty getting my RX400h homelink programmed. Why can't they make it easier to do.

most dealers are only getting one GS 450h per month. Which they have orders for already. Will be tough to find a test drive .

Yeah, since there are so few of them and they are in high demand, they probably won't have any sitting around as demos.

I just picked my GS450h up, wrestling with trying to program the homelink. Grrr. I remember I also had the same difficulty getting my RX400h homelink programmed. Why can't they make it easier to do.

Do you mind posting your opinoins on the car?

Do you mind posting your opinoins on the car?

Succeeded in programming the homelink. I think there is something strange about my remote, I tried a different remote and that one got programmed in easily.

I'll definitely post additional opinions after I drive the car more (right now it only has about 30 miles on it). Thoughts so far: trunk is indeed tiny but I was expecting that so it doesn't bother me, the fold out control panel by the driver's knee isn't as intrusive as some reviews said, I could leave it open without banging into it, the active stabilizer can't be turned off, the bump in the rear seat isn't as bad as I had feared, the run-flat tires that come with it are Bridgestone Turanza ER33's I think I will replace them with something better, car is super quiet, much smoother than RX400h (no thunks when engine kicks in), acceleration is outstanding but you are so insulated in the car from noise and vibration that it doesn't feel as impressive as it would if the car had a regular engine that you could hear (if you like the sound of a powerful engine this car is not the right car), haven't tried the radar cruise control yet.

• 2 years later...