Best Wheel Options For 2006 Ls430?

dave d

Looking to buy 2006 LS430 for my wife, in Moonlight Pearl.

The package comes with "18-inch all-season tires with polished-finish alloy wheels". Haven't seen the car yet, but I'm not sure about the polished finish wheels.

Anyone have suggestions for options? I think I can negotiate it all, as they are trying to move out the 2006's.

Any pics of wheels?

thanks in advance

I prefer the look of polished alloy over chrome. It's more of a satin look and less bling. A bit more refined.

I agree. I went and saw the polished alloy today, and was relieved that it was a satin look. I didn't want the bling bling chrome look.

thanks!

• 2 weeks later...

I think the 18 in polished wheel is basically all Lexus is sending out right now on the LS 430, they must be converting assembly to the LS 460. I've noted the "build your own" on the Lexus web site indicates that many of the previous options are not longer available. Best of luck with the 2006 LS 430 in Moonlight Pearl, my wife and I just bought the same car, our first Lexus and we are impressed.