Maintenance For Clear Bra

• 3 months later...

I wouldnt use any abrasive polsihes. As for whether or not you can clay:

You can wax and clay it, wash it with the same carwash soap you use on the rest of the car. Just be careful not to cake wax under the edges when you do wax.

You can wax and clay it, wash it with the same carwash soap you use on the rest of the car. Just be careful not to cake wax under the edges when you do wax.

"I wouldnt use any abrasive...." a mostly forgotten fact; detailer's clay is a mildly abrasive surface preparation, with an average particle size of 1- micron of Kaolin abrasives that polish and exfoliate contaminants by shearing and / or encapsulation

Instead use a plastic cleaner like Plexus

I agree with the usage of Plexus. I just bought Plexus and it is great and does not seem harsh on the surfaces it is used uipon.

C. PR

"I wouldnt use any abrasive...." a mostly forgotten fact; detailer's clay is a mildly abrasive surface preparation, with an average particle size of 1- micron of Kaolin abrasives that polish and exfoliate contaminants by shearing and / or encapsulation

Instead use a plastic cleaner like Plexus

• 1 year later...

My clear bra does not wrap around the edge of the panel. It stops about 1 mm short. Is there a wax that won't leave any residue on the edge of the bra. Maybe something that's not pasty. I have way too much edge to start using Q-tips or blue painter's tape.

clear%20bra%20004.jpg