"peach Fuzz"

I’ve been noticing A LOT… and when I say a lot.. I mean a insurance certificate looking like I dumped a can of Skoal all over it….

Its all over everything in my center console… and when I pull things out it gets all over the car….

Would a good vacuuming help remove the loose ones from the factory? Or do they just continue 2 shed?

uhh where is this fuzz coming from? is it just like dust particles?

i would assume a good duster (swifter or something) and a regular vacuum will do the job. can u be a little more specific? :)

you know when you open up the center console compartment? The black fuzzy liner inside? It seems like its shedding or something… little 1/16 of inch black things… like the residue of a electric razor was emptied out in the compartment…

:)

ohhh i have that in my RX, yes, i know what black fuzz your talking about. Vacuum it and use a moist/dry towel and brush against it to get rid of the loose ones. Im sure after a few months, it will slowly reduce and such. im surprised nobody else has this issue, or failed to mention it