few people posting on IS250 bluetooth question.. im really confused,

if IS250 have bluetooth function can anyone tell me how to connect

bluetooth function?? thanks!!

I had an IS250 RWD, just wonder if there is any Bluetooth function

on the car. dealer todl me there is no bluetooth function, but i see

Bluetooth functionality is included with the Navigation package.

Does your IS have the Nav installed?

From Lexus website:

Voice-Activated Navigation

Besides clear voice directions, the available Lexus voice-activated DVD Navigation System [3] comes with a higher resolution screen to make finding your destination even easier. Recognizing over 100 voice commands, this Bluetooth® technology [4]-equipped feature also gives you up to three different route options: the quickest, the shortest and an alternative.

Bluetooth® Technology

The IS features available Bluetooth® technology [4] that connects wirelessly to compatible mobile phones. You can speak hands-free, using the car’s speaker system—even call your favorite restaurant and other points of interest that appear on the Lexus voice-activated DVD Navigation System [3].

I had an IS250 RWD, just wonder if there is any Bluetooth function

on the car. dealer todl me there is no bluetooth function, but i see

Bluetooth functionality is included with the Navigation package.

Does your IS have the Nav installed?

From Lexus website:

Voice-Activated Navigation

Besides clear voice directions, the available Lexus voice-activated DVD Navigation System [3] comes with a higher resolution screen to make finding your destination even easier. Recognizing over 100 voice commands, this Bluetooth® technology [4]-equipped feature also gives you up to three different route options: the quickest, the shortest and an alternative.

Bluetooth® Technology

The IS features available Bluetooth® technology [4] that connects wirelessly to compatible mobile phones. You can speak hands-free, using the car’s speaker system—even call your favorite restaurant and other points of interest that appear on the Lexus voice-activated DVD Navigation System [3].

but dealer is not letting me add on Nav. for IS250 tho.. so with out navigation i

do not have bluetooth function.. right?

That's right. No nav, no Bluetooth.

but how you add nav? cuz i went to deal, they all say IS250 cannot add any navigation as stock~~ so im so confuse when you saying add nav and use bluetooth??

You can order a 250 with nav.

But if you already have a 250 without nav, then you don't have bluetooth capability.

but how you add nav? cuz i went to deal, they all say IS250 cannot add any navigation as stock~~ so im so confuse when you saying add nav and use bluetooth??

If you have already purchased the car and do not have the Navigation option installed, you do not have Bluetooth capability.

If your question was if the Navigation can be installed in your existing car now... the answer would be No.

It would be cheaper to just trade yours in on another model with the Navigation already installed.

Hope that clearifies things. :rolleyes:

If you have already purchased the car and do not have the Navigation option installed, you do not have Bluetooth capability.

If your question was if the Navigation can be installed in your existing car now... the answer would be No.

It would be cheaper to just trade yours in on another model with the Navigation already installed.

Hope that clearifies things. :rolleyes:

OH thanks!!! :lol: