Paint Chips From Road Debris

Without going to the trouble of a new paint job, is there anything that can be done for those annoying rock chips :angry: that appear on the hood and roof just above the windshield? I have a 1998 GS4 Cinnebar Pearl that the white chip area shows up on. I have 2 that really annoy me (approx 1/4 inch in diameter), and every time I wash or wax I wonder what can be done. Any thoughts from the professionals? Can these spots be repainted or is there some way to hide them that does not involve colored wax?

Thanks

No, you'll have to completely repaint the effected areas.

What can be done to dampen the white "shine" of the affected areas against my factory paint? Is there any "blemish" makeup for them? Thanks so much

Using a good glaze like Clearkote's Vanilla Moose, P21S Gloss Enhancing Paintwork Cleanser, or Meguiars #81 Imperial Hand Glaze followed by a rich wax like Pinnacle Souveran, Poorboys Natty Wax etc will hide it, but you'll have to do it every couple weeks

Using a good glaze like Clearkote's Vanilla Moose, P21S Gloss Enhancing Paintwork Cleanser, or Meguiars #81 Imperial Hand Glaze followed by a rich wax like Pinnacle Souveran, Poorboys Natty Wax etc will hide it, but you'll have to do it every couple weeks

Sounds like a recipe for an afternoon's work. Thanks for the response.