Rear Window?

Is it just me, or has something changed in the rear window design. It seems to get a thick, black coat of dirt after just a few sprinkles of rain that I don't see on any other part of the car, nor did I have it on my older RX300.

Also, it feels almost like there is a coating on the window that causes it to not totally come clean using Windex and streak-free paper towels. Note that the other windows clean fine. It's just the outside of the rear hatch window.

Anyone else notice this?

Is it just me, or has something changed in the rear window design. It seems to get a thick, black coat of dirt after just a few sprinkles of rain that I don't see on any other part of the car, nor did I have it on my older RX300.

Also, it feels almost like there is a coating on the window that causes it to not totally come clean using Windex and streak-free paper towels. Note that the other windows clean fine. It's just the outside of the rear hatch window.

Anyone else notice this?

I have noticed that the spoiler on the newer RXes does not completely, as completely, cover the rear "window" as it does on my RX300, possibly due to the additional slant. As a result Lexus may be using the moisture, rain dropplet, resistance coating on the rear as they have on the front windshield from the get-go.

I noticed the same thing when I got my 400h. My RX 300 is fine and I don't even use the rear windshield wiper. On the new one I'm constantly using the wiper and the washer and it still looks dirty. You really can't even see out of the back unless you use the rear washer. The dirt collects under the spoiler. If you have a solution I'd love to try it.