Is350 Colors (tungsten, Breakwater, Glacier, Smoky Granite)

Hello all,

I have decided that I'm going to buy an IS350. Now all I need to determine is what color I'm going to get. If any of you have pictures of your IS350 in Tungsten Pearl, Breakwater Blue, Glacier Frost Mica, or Smoky Granite Mica, I would greatly appreciate it if you could post them. Thanks!

Hello all,

I have decided that I'm going to buy an IS350. Now all I need to determine is what color I'm going to get. If any of you have pictures of your IS350 in Tungsten Pearl, Breakwater Blue, Glacier Frost Mica, or Smoky Granite Mica, I would greatly appreciate it if you could post them. Thanks!

Here are a few of mine, in Breakwater Blue.

P1000688.jpg

P1000689.jpg

P1000690.jpg

P1000691.jpg

P1000692.jpg

P1000693.jpg

Hello all,

Here is a photo of mine with winter rubber in Tungsten Pearl

post-21195-1143603196_thumb.jpg

Hello all,

Well... I decided that nearly 2 months ago.... Only issue that keeps me from driving one is.... Lack of colors I like... I'm picky... and like what I like... and at first.. I wanted the Tungsten w/ black.... I was pretty much told... "Not a chance in h3ll".. Smoky Granite w/ black.... nada.... Blue w/ black.. SURE.. but I hate the blue...

White w/ black?? still looking... seems like Lexus stopped making black interior 350s.... :censored:

Its looking more and more like I'm going to be driving a 2007 IS350..... :cries: but if its Tungsten Pearl w/ Black... then it will be worth the wait....

Good luck on your search!

Its looking more and more like I'm going to be driving a 2007 IS350.....:cries: but if its Tungsten Pearl w/ Black... then it will be worth the wait....

LOL :lol:

Same situation...

I want a 250 AWD with Nav/Lux/Mark packages.

They're not even in production with the Mark Lev package right now.

I got impatient and started looking at TLs... they just don't do it for me though.

It's lacking the same level of luxury, and they're not as reliable.

I also will be waiting until the 07s arrive :cries:

I am test driving an IS tomorrow though... can't wait!

Hey Skyjumper... I noticed in your pics that you have the Dynamic Cruise Control.

How do you like it?

Does it work well?

Can't even find an IS around here with the option installed.

Hey Skyjumper... I noticed in your pics that you have the Dynamic Cruise Control.

How do you like it?

Does it work well?

Can't even find an IS around here with the option installed.

I got this info from a previous post, but ran into the same situation - wanetd the LEV/NAV/Sports packages in black/black and didnt want to wait for them to come in 3 mos. later on special order. I knew how much the MSRP for this exact car was and got on autotrader.com and made 4 phone calls and foudn the exact car I wanted. I actually got into a spat with that dealer and made another 3 phone calls and found the same car in Oregon. I worked out a deal with the second dealership and they are shipping the car for free and it will be here early next week. You shouldnt wait - now the web site doesnt exactly say what color the car is every time or even what the options are, but you should be able to tell from MSRP what options the car has on it and phone around to those dealerships. Godspeed!

Personally, I'd rather wait.

Shipping freaks me out for some reason, and one local dealer here lets the cars go for $2,000 below MSRP.

That would be a hard deal to get if he's shipping it in for us special.

Shipping made me a little uneasy too, but the carrier insures the load until buyer accepts the car. This may be total garbage, but the dealer assured me that these are carriers that Lexus uses and are their "trusted" people and they hire only the best, blah, blah, blah..

whatever floats your boat though.

Shipping made me a little uneasy too, but the carrier insures the load until buyer accepts the car. This may be total garbage, but the dealer assured me that these are carriers that Lexus uses and are their "trusted" people and they hire only the best, blah, blah, blah..

whatever floats your boat though.

If you remain VERY quiet, you can almost hear the minimum wage loser spinning the tires of your new IS onto the truck now.

:D :lol: :D

Just kidding.... hope it goes well. :whistles:

I just picked up the IS250AWD, NAV and Luxury package Silver on Black.

Lexus in Danvers has always had them there, if not they always have another coming in.

I was in the same boat wanted the Mark Lev system but they aren't really producing them and really not worth the wait in my opinion. The factory system is by Pioneer and is very nice considering. And I am siked to be driving and not waiting like some of the people on here, I feel badly because I would have been in the same situation if I held out, not knowing when I could get to enjoy my car. Good Luck!

:cheers:

Hello all,

Aloha,

I had the same problem in deciding...so I ask my sales person to take me to see the actual cars they had in stock...so I got to see first hand the various colors to help make my decision to get the Tidewater blue.

Enjoy... :cheers: