Rear Lower Suspension Arm

andy haw

Just had my 1994 ls 400 in for its yearly MOT in the UK and am pleased to say it passed.

The vehicle inspector noted that the rear lower suspension arm bush/pin had some slight play.

I would like to replace this in the near future to keep the car up together.

My question is this, is it a big job to complete,also does the arm come complete with bush or is it a seperate

item.

Thanks.

Here you go Andy

http://us.lexusownersclub.com/forums/index...showtopic=28546

and the step by step

http://www.lexls.com/tutorials/suspension/rcabushings.html

Gonna do these myself later this week when the parts arrive.

:cheers: m8

Thanks for the replies.

Not that good with suspension,the part I am looking to replace is item no10 on the diagram in rear suspension at Park Place at $83.49 is that the same as you are talking about Arkansawyer.

I am going to get the local garage to fit it for me and its seems to show the part complete with bush or do I just buy the bush.

Not that good with suspension,the part I am looking to replace is item no10 on the diagram in rear suspension at Park Place at $83.49 is that the same as you are talking about Arkansawyer.

Yes if you order it from Lexus it comes complete....arm and bushing.

Yes if you order it from Lexus it comes complete....arm and bushing.

Thanks for your help with this.

As a matter of interest Sewells have the bush for sale under service items not sure if it is oem or the poly bush as I thought Lexus did not supply the bush on its own.

As a matter of interest Sewells have the bush for sale under service items not sure if it is oem or the poly bush as I thought Lexus did not supply the bush on its own.

Yes it will probably be the poly bushing. I'm not confident enough to tell you what the poly part # is until I receive them and install them.