Valet Key Opens Windows And Moon Roof

patcom

I have a 2000 LS 400.The valet key opens all windows and the moon roof when inserted in the door lock.It has only happened when my g/f uses it.I use the master key.Is she doing something wrong to make this happen?Thanks for any insight. :cries:

It sounds like she's holding the key in the unlock position too long. One quick turn to the rear..unlocks driver's door, two quick turns unlocks all doors, holding the key to unlock for too long, opens windows and moon roof. If that does not work..the dealer can shut the window/moonroof feature off.

RFeldes now where on earth have you been? I went to fry's last saturday night and alas i haven't heard from you in so long i didn't know how to find you!!!! DO keep in touch as you are in the LALOC and i think we are few and far in between!

Fry's, you dirty dog...wish I had time..bustin butt trying to fix 2 houses hit by Rita..Just in time for the Hurricane season.. :wacko:

RFeldes now where on earth have you been? I went to fry's last saturday night and alas i haven't heard from you in so long i didn't know how to find you!!!! DO keep in touch as you are in the LALOC and i think we are few and far in between!

Fry's, you dirty dog...wish I had time..bustin butt trying to fix 2 houses hit by Rita..Just in time for the Hurricane season..:wacko:

oh yeah well give me a shout if you need a hand i have tools, a truck and i am usually home on the weekend!! so pm me if you need help!!

Do I hear the call for the Air-Hamma? Hamma time?

post-15797-1143057152_thumb.jpg

Good to see ya' Rf...

yo yo yo...don't hate da' playa, hate da' game!!! pimp'n ain't easy yo'!

hells yeah he's back!!!! only thing about it is it ain't really real!!

i was tasked out to do a little security work in Iraq.....near the airport, and guess who i saw while gaurding a particular compound?!!I just wanted to let you know he doesn't really dance like that, but if he would have then i would have been really concerned because that meant that he might be getting sprung from jail.......then you guess who would have gotten in the middle of THAT one!?!?!?!?

Da "CAT' just left De House!!! :whistles: LOL

R:

The "Gold" Status can be easily explained away by him "buying" his way in..............But for "GAWD Sakes", he's a "GURU" member!............

wut uh Reprobate!........................

We have to call medicare..as I'm sure he qualifies..It must be the medication he's on..Hamma.."Draw Down"

It's got to be the impending marriage.... LOL I havent had such a laugh in a long time, thanks my friends...:whistles:

patcom..Welcome to LOC and I hope we didn't scare you away..and trashed your thread.. it was just a passing moment..Forgive our rudeness and let us know if you were helped as I'm sure we will all do our best to rectify our lapse of manners. Hope you understand and we all stand ready to Help.