Suspension Kit And Performance Brakes

I'm the new guy with his wife's car and would like it to handling as close to my modified BMW.

I'd like to update my wife's 92 SC300 handling and ride ... with a better suspension kit and performance brakes. Where can I find a suspension kit with sport springs and performance shocks? Also, does anyone know if we can upgrade the SC300 disk brakes with the SC400 disk brakes or should I find some aftermarket kit ... any suggestions. Thank you.

Springs and shocks, as well as some of your brake options:

http://www.lexuspros.com/lexusproshome.htm

Some more brake goodies:

http://www.tirerack.com

If I had the money to upgrade to 17" wheels that allow for large calipers I would do the Supra TT brake upgrade. I believe it is the best bang for your buck.

Since Im a poor college student for the next year I think I will just be doing the slotted/drilled stock sized rotors, EBC Greenstuff pads for the front, OEM for the back. Stainless steel brake lines. Eibach pro kit springs and tokico or kyb shocks.

SC300Wcar:

AWJ mentioned that he was upgrading his SC with "Sumitomo Supra TT brake"

You might want to check that out. I'll check with my Wilwood brake kit maker, and see if they've completed a kit yet.

TEINs have really nice Coilover Shocks for the Soarer/SC, but I'm not sure if someone is selling them here yet.

Tein's are available. The HA's have been said to offer the best ride. I'm planning on JIC Flt's in the future. But that will be after poly busings and Daizen bars. I'm interested to see how changing the bars and buhsings will affect the car with a stock suspension.