Just Installed Headers On My 93 Sc300 With No Probs Yet

i bought headers for a 2001 and up IS300 and it comes with 4 holes for the O2 sensors but they are the screw in type and the SC300 has the bolt in type.... so i got the bosch universal one wire PN#12031 from advanced auto parts for $28.00 a peice... they are for my supra and have the same voltage reading... the only mod to the rest of the car is the exhaust behind the second cat needs to be have a 1.5 inch section taken out of it and welded back together and the 2 extra O2 sensor holes need pluged... you can get 2 oil pan plugs for that.... i beleive they are m18x1.6 but i will double check and update it.... any questions feel free to ask.... :cheers::excl:

• 3 months later...

Hey I have been trying to get ahold of Xerd for about 3 months now and they just keep dickin me around. I have noticed the IS300 header on ebay for around $200. Where did you purchase yours from? What kind of gains did you get, or notice, if any at all. Thanks a bunch man.