Cassette Tape Stuck

Hi, I have a 2000 ES300 and there is a tape in my tape deck and it won't come out. It makes a clicking sound like it's trying to push the tape up but nothing happens. It will not play or anything either. Any help would be appreciated!!!

Find out the right way to fix it before prying or ripping it out. I used a screwdriver and other tools on mine and was a little rough on it. Now the tape player makes a lot of noise and the sound is funny. Take your time to find out. Good luck.

well, I haven't really tried to get it out, tried sticking a flat nail file to push it up while I hit eject, but nothing yet. I haven't really asked anyone either because I don't want to pay a whole lot of money to get it taken out...

well, I haven't really tried to get it out, tried sticking a flat nail file to push it up while I hit eject, but nothing yet. I haven't really asked anyone either because I don't want to pay a whole lot of money to get it taken out...

Call a few stereo shops to see what they suggest......without them saying to 'bring it in' to them. ;)

:cheers: