Redline Water Wetter

Lexusfreak

Awwww ok steve.

Old and middle aged people know how to take advantage of young people, both physically (Catholic priests) entertainment wise (selling them drugs and 2 Fast, 2 Furious type movies) and economically (specialty lube and additive salesmen).

I laughed my !Removed! off at that. Tho the responce has noting to do with what I said.

• 1 month later...

WW is marketed towards racers and or people with performance oriented cars, and for several reasons. Many people will not find WW useful because it does not have antifreeze properties like coolant. If you don't live where it is going to freeze [muchless only a month or two a year], this is not an issue. If you have a camper or don't want to change your coolant [in the generic sense] twice a year, it is not going to work too good for your application. Shouldn't be a surprise.

I run straight distilled water in all my vehicles, and add about 1 quart of coolant for the winter months, because that is what is most efficient. The road racers I know usually do run WW, and if there was anything else they'd rather use, they would, money is no object to most of them most of the time.