Chrome Wheels On Gx? Show Mw What You Got

AV-GX-VFR

Hello all, just joined, as we bought an '06 GX, White with NAV & ML stereo. 3rd seat, etc..

Wife is the primary driver (25k mi. yr no less), and we are quite excited getting rid of a Infinity FX35.

I am looking for some nice chrome wheels, probably 20" for summer use here in Michigan. If you have any suggestions or pictures, I would really like to see them. I'm not into the spinners, or really skinny spoke style.

Hello all, just joinred, as we bought an '06 GX, White with NAV & ML stereo. 3rd seat, etc..

Wife is the primary driver (25k mi. yr no less), and we are quite excited getting rid of a Infinity FX35.

I am looking for some nice chrome wheels, probably 20" for summer use here in Michigan. If you have any suggestions or pictures, I would really like to see them. I'm not into the spinners, or really skinny spoke style.

I got the chromes from the dealer for about $1500 with trade-in. They look nice without being too flashy.

Being in Michigan, as you know, they arent too shiney this time of year. Maybe I'll clean one up for a pic this weekend.

• 6 months later...

Hi,

I too was thinking of a nice pair of rims, but my concerns is that the car will become to "flashy". The car by it's self gets lots of attention and my thought is that with a change of rims that it would look to...what's the word....um...pimp looking.

I'm quite contenct with the factory rims, but I do admit that rims change the look of the vehicle.

Hey denslexusgx470,

Those rims look good B)

I'll have to keep my eyes open and if any you GX owners get new rims please post them. I'm very interested on seeing the types of rims individuals buy and how the rims make the car look B)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...