Airbag Light On Code 14

Can anyone please tell me how I can get the Airbag light off of my 95 Sc400. It just came on a few days ago out of the blue, I took my car to the mechanic who hooked it up to his computer and it displayed Code 14, dunno what that code is for nor did he. Plus my horn doesnt work. Dunno if the Airbag sensor has gone bad or what. I checked the fuses even disconnected the terminals and put them back on , still no luck. The mechanic tried to reset the computer but still the light remains on. Its getting really annoying now and I want to sell the car soon. soo can anyone give some advice what to do? Thanks

• 3 weeks later...

Can anyone please tell me how I can get the Airbag light off of my 95 Sc400. It just came on a few days ago out of the blue, I took my car to the mechanic who hooked it up to his computer and it displayed Code 14, dunno what that code is for nor did he. Plus my horn doesnt work. Dunno if the Airbag sensor has gone bad or what. I checked the fuses even disconnected the terminals and put them back on , still no luck. The mechanic tried to reset the computer but still the light remains on. Its getting really annoying now and I want to sell the car soon. soo can anyone give some advice what to do? Thanks

The code is an OBDII code for a DTC (diagnostic trouble code) Use Dogpile or Google (if you must) to get a OBDII code reference. OBDII stands for OnBoard Diagnostics version 2.

Good luck. I don't believe the horn is related to the airbag but checking ALL the fuses always helps.