Back In The Toyota Family!

ArmyofOne

Today my fiancee and i (dont ask, long story PM if you wanna know) Picked up a 2005 Toyota Matrix XR 4wd. Its Ocean mist metallic, auto, cd, pl, pw, the works, except leather. Purchase price is $18,000, has 9500 miles. mJust thought i would tell y'all, ill take a pic tomorrow.

Hey thats great, guess what My daughter too joined the toyota family, she and I purchased a Toyota Sequoia (2003) with 46K miles on it. Nice vehicle, sunroof, electric seats, JBL sound system, Silver with grey cloth interior. Rides better than my wifes Lexus RX300 and has more bells and whistles. My wife is jealous off course. Did this today with a grueling bargaining of 5 hours, boy I hate sales people, or should I say the Finance manager or sales manager. Anyway got it out the door for 26k. A lot of money for a 22 year old. but she is making the payments. Oh and it came with the certified 7 year 100k warranty, hope we don't need it.

Today my fiancee and i (dont ask, long story PM if you wanna know) Picked up a 2005 Toyota Matrix XR 4wd. Its Ocean mist metallic, auto, cd, pl, pw, the works, except leather. Purchase price is $18,000, has 9500 miles. mJust thought i would tell y'all, ill take a pic tomorrow.

Josh, your engaged? :blink::huh:

Must have been one hell of a Super Bowl party! :lol:

:cheers:

Josh, your engaged? :blink::huh:

Must have been one hell of a Super Bowl party! :lol:

:cheers:

Yes, its the woman i should have been with the entire time, the wedding is may 12th (i have known her a LONG time, her name is meghan). you coming?

Yes, its the woman i should have been with the entire time, the wedding is may 12th (i have known her a LONG time, her name is meghan). you coming?

and if you can

ill take a pic tomorrow.

then that means Meghan is in New York with you? Awesome.

steviej

and if you can

ill take a pic tomorrow.

steviej

yes meghan is here, no pix tho, she will kill me if i put a pic of her on the net. come to the wedding and meet her in person :P

I tell you, im in love with this car...the AWD keeps it glued to the riad, even with the crappy goodyear eagle RS-A's...wait till i get a set of falken's on it.

and if you can

ill take a pic tomorrow.

steviej

yes meghan is here, no pix tho, she will kill me if i put a pic of her on the net. come to the wedding and meet her in person :P

I tell you, im in love with this car...the AWD keeps it glued to the riad, even with the crappy goodyear eagle RS-A's...wait till i get a set of falken's on it.

As promised...2005 Toyota Matrix XR 4WD.

DCP03053.JPG

DCP03054.JPG

DCP03056.JPG

DCP03057.JPG

DCP03059.JPG

DCP03062.JPG

DCP03063.JPG