Cargo Net Anchor Points For A 1999 Gs300

I would think that the cargo net for a GS would come with the anchors. The cargo nets we bought for a 90 LS, 00 LS, and 98 Camry all came with the anchor screw-hooks which replace push-in trim holders on each side of the trunk opening.

I also noticed that the lexus cargo net works also as a elastic item holder as well as a net to hold things flat to the floor. I know on my 99 gs3 there are d-rings on the trunk floor but no anchor up high to use the net like a bag style between the tail lights. Am I missing some anchors around the tail light? Should the net be used with the d-rings under the speaker shelf? Again there are d-rings on the floor and not up high. Looking forward to all the helpful comments.

• 3 weeks later...

According to this link to Sewell Lexus (where I bought the net for my 00 LS), the cargo net for the 99 GS300 uses anchors already in the trunk rather than coming with additional anchors.

http://www.lexus-parts.com/partdetail.asp?...roduct%20Notes:

Just installed mine. I noticed ones on Flea-Bay with and without the hooks. I purchased one with hooks. You remove a flush plastic pin in the truck (both sides) and install a clip that has a bolt and finally a plastic nut with 2 hooks on it. The net just hangs from these two new hooks, nothing to do with the d rings in the trunk.