Headlight Condensation

Rx330driver

I hate to again bring back a dead horse, but I finally experienced the headlight condensation after 2 years of owning this car. I told the dealer today, who is willing to change it for free after they get the part. So i urge people to go talk to their service rep. :D

I hate to again bring back a dead horse, but I finally experienced the headlight condensation after 2 years of owning this car. I told the dealer today, who is willing to change it for free after they get the part. So i urge people to go talk to their service rep. :D

Will it be written up as a warranty item ? How did you notice the condensation, was it bad enough to affect normal headlight function ?

The whole thing was covered in condensation, and it happened the night before, so i guess i noticed it in the morning. The lexus rep said that lexus will only change it under warranty if there is actually water drops on the inside. but...if you have a good rep, they will ususally sneak something by lol

a few things ive noticed with the new healight on the left. The halogen bulb is a different color, possible more gren/blue/purple then the right one. Its also higher...if that makes sense, so now the light in the middle has a split. Oh and having a new cover on the headlight is much different, cause it doesnt have all the scratches from rocks.