Lexus Parts Vs....

Does anyone have a good idea of which parts are best purchased from Lexus or Toyota vs. Autozone etc.? Or is it just that any part from Lexus is going to cost 200% - 400% more than the equivalent 3rd party item? As an example, is there any reason to spend $70 on the brake pads for my '93 ES300? The most I can spend on brake pads at a parts store is $50, but the average is around $20. Or how about $650 for a replacement radiator vs. $230 for the 3rd party? What's going on here? I mean really...

toyota parts are worth there money

think of most aftermarket parts as ford parts

they are not up to par and below standards for a good reliable ,long lasting part

you can get cheaper one but you definatly get what you pay for

getting a radiator from 3rd party .. such as autozone... is recomennded as it will be thicker and more effective..as well as cheaper..!

The aftermarket world is huge... True.. most cant compare to toyota...

but certain performance products/ parts do a much better job and last alot longer.

getting a radiator from 3rd party .. such as autozone... is recomennded as it will be thicker and more effective..as well as cheaper..!

The aftermarket world is huge... True.. most cant compare to toyota...

but certain performance products/ parts do a much better job and last alot longer.

fooooor example..

im using $ 50 dollar brake pad By CERAMIX...

they are awesome ... minimal wear.. and pretty sweet braking....