Free To Good Home...

branshew

I am posting this here and not in the buy/sell forum as these will most likely only appeal to LS owners and they are not for sale - they're free.

I have a set of 4 OEM Lexus solid center caps from a 1993 LS400. These are original Lexus issue chromed w/ the gold toned "L" logo on them. They are made of plastic and came off of an original set of 16x7 lexus rims. They are not perfect and have a couple of scratches on them from use over the last 13 years - but hey - they're free. I would think that they could be painted to match an alloy tone or w/ chrome spray to bring them back to life a little. If you are missing one or more or want a set for your winter wheels these should do the trick.

I would prefer to send them all to one person, but if there is enough interest to split them up than I will do so. I'll provide the caps, but you'll have to pay for the shipping. USA & Canada only please. If you are in Southeast VA you can pick them up.

wow u got a lot of goodies to give away ;)

I dont think the center caps would fit on my wheels since i changed my 1st Gen rims for a 2nd Gen rims. The only problem is... all 4 of my caps aren't the same... i got a pair of the same in the front n a pair of the same in the back. HAHAHA. It dont bother me n e wayz... perhaps someone would provide a good home for em.

I can't wait for the next goodie. :lol:

Tom

Wow, just when I need those center caps badly. I have 93LS with OEM chrome wheels and the center caps are very dulled and lose on the wheels from abuse by the previous owner. I lost two center caps (not sure how but they probably fell off) and the existing two could fall off anytime. I would gladly pay the shipping for those four center caps. Thanks.

Wow, just when I need those center caps badly. I have 93LS with OEM chrome wheels and the center caps are very dulled and lose on the wheels from abuse by the previous owner. I lost two center caps (not sure how but they probably fell off) and the existing two could fall off anytime. I would gladly pay the shipping for those four center caps. Thanks.

Shadow - they are yours! PM me w/ your e-mail address so I can contact you.

Tom -

I have at least one more giveaway for later in the week - maybe two.

Shadow - they are yours! PM me w/ your e-mail address so I can contact you.

I am getting new wheels and tires to replace the existing corroded ones, thus, won't be able to put those center caps to good use for long and would like to pass up those caps to a better home. Thank you! :cheers:

Hopefully, I can provide a good home for your next gift(s). :whistles:

Branshew, I'm not sure why but I can't PM or email you. I'll try to do a search to see if I can figure out why. Can you try sending me an email, I've just adjusted my settings.

What's your e-mail address? Your PM is still not working

I think PMing wont work until u hit a certain number of posts. I'm guessing around 20ish.

Tom