2003 Dvd Getting It Started!

Rooey40

Just tried out the DVD and a message pops up saying something about pushing the cursor arrow. I can't figure out how to get that damn thing off of the screen to get the dvd to work properly. Also, is there something that I need to do to get the headphones to work? Sorry for the vagueness, but the 470 is not here right now so I don't have the specifics of what exactly it says. Thanks in advance.

Strange I have never seen anything of the sort. Are you talking about the REAR screen or front? as far as the headphones there is a switch on the side of the headphone that turns it ON and OFF, so first you have to make sure they are ON, and of course the rear screen has to be on (as strange as it might seem you CAN turn it OFF from the front) then with the remote make sure you rear SOURCE is DVD (or whatever you want it to be) and the headphones should work... perhaps try selecting the REAR source to be different from what you are listening to in the front (ie rear source being DVD and the front being FM for example).

Other then that the headphones should work, just make sure the batteries are in there and there is nothing prevening the battery from working (the remote for example ships with a Plastic piece that does not allow battery to contact terminals until you remove it to prevent battery leaks)

Just tried out the DVD and a message pops up saying something about pushing the cursor arrow. I can't figure out how to get that damn thing off of the screen to get the dvd to work properly. Also, is there something that I need to do to get the headphones to work? Sorry for the vagueness, but the 470 is not here right now so I don't have the specifics of what exactly it says. Thanks in advance.