Struts For 1990 Ls400

RFeldes

I have a set of Hood Struts for an LS400 that I ordered for my 1990 Which I no longer have. Still in the box and paid an honest $54.00 plus shipping on E-Bay. Saw them in my garage today and decided someone needed them. No liability on my part as they are a gift. Only, respond to this if you need them and the winner "Toot..Toot" gets them absolutely free including shipping. First one to answer the Riddle plus justifies which years they are compatible to wins. Hope you are all awake and bushy tailed. If you are outside the U.S.A. allow for extra shipping. Here goes....

The Red Cross visits a Prison in...Let's Say....Pennsylvania? ....that's Scary :whistles: "A Blue State"...and finds two guys in a Jail Cell. The Red Cross Rep. says "Who are you guys?" One of them steps forward and says "Brothers and sisters I have none, This man's father is my father's son...... Who am ..I ?"

First one in wins....Hold your tongue/keyboard, if you don't need them (the Struts)...Or we will start over.......I hope this doesn't cause a stir as I really want to give them away. If you are declared the winner..IM me and they will be on their way. Just a way to show my appreciation to you guys and If I broke any rules I'll gracefully rescind the offer.

Could it be... the son of the speaker?!

Oops.. the question is "who am I" then I meant to say "the speaker" .. I guess it's time to hug the pillows! :cheers:

Falciot...you got em!!!! :cheers: You were first!!!! The speaker is the father and the other is his son.

Send me your address at RFeldes@bellsouth.net Congratulations!!!

Could it be... the son of the speaker?!

Oops.. the question is "who am I" then I meant to say "the speaker" .. I guess it's time to hug the pillows! :cheers:

Falciot...you got em!!!! :cheers: You were first!!!! The speaker is the father and the other is his son.

Send me your address at RFeldes@bellsouth.net Congratulations!!!

Wow!! I didnt; know that joining this forum could be such a rewarding experience!! :D Thanx for livening things up in here, and for those needed shocks , that I never got around to buying.. hehe . The address is domeinhi@yahoo.com , Or i'll just send you an e-mail.

OOPS!!!! So Sorry, Falciot!!! I just noticed that 92lsforhundo was first and I keyed on your post. How embarrassing :censored: 92lsforhundo send me your address at RFeldes@bellsouth.net Once again I apologize to falciot. Sometimes it's hard to do the right thing..........

OOPS!!!! So Sorry, Falciot!!! I just noticed that 92lsforhundo was first and I keyed on your post. How embarrassing :censored: 92lsforhundo send me your address at RFeldes@bellsouth.net Once again I apologize to falciot. Sometimes it's hard to do the right thing..........

Here is a good compromise... 92ls can have one side, and I'll take the other :) But nah, dont; worry.. after reading his post I guess he did say it first.. ta' ta' :cheers:

Rf must have been overcome by the stench coming from the litter box that his cat uses and had a slight moment of unconciousness. I swear, you sure that thing is a cat and not some sort of third-world weapon of mass destruction? :cheers:

Well, I'm glad we sorted this out. 92ls forhundo is indeed the winner. Do the math... the guy speaking was the father of the guy next to him... "This man's father (him) is my father's son (Speaker} My Father posed this to me when I was 12 years old :unsure: It took me three years to figure this out...I was a "quick study" :blushing: Anyways, Another he gave me and this is just for humor....Ready guys....The Queen goes to visit the wounded soldiers in the Infirmary, During WWII and she walks up to a young Private with bandages all over his groin area and she says..."Oh my goodness what happened to you lad?" And he answers...."Well your Majesty I got shot in the groin. And she replies..."Oh My, I hope it didn't Break the Bone" He thinks for a second or two and replies.."Give my regards to the King" LOL That took me six years to decipher and still to this day, I can be by myself and remember that and laugh out loud in public. It may take some of you guys awhile and some not, English humor at its best...........