Is430 Pics

Steve

This weekend we had a very big show.. massive force turned out and was probably the biggest show we have ever done.

However.. the special guest was the IS430 the most talked about lexus in the history of Lexus.

I have some pics for you guys as I thought you might like a look!

hope you like them.

http://www.lexusownersclub.com/gallery/JAE03?&page=6

ph yeah.. its the black one! LOL

is430_4.sized.jpg

You should hear the car!!.. very nice indeed

I have the car on video as we are kicking her in the guts the floor vibrates!.. very nice video shot of mat ..did not get myself in it though..

talk about your transplants!! The things you can do if you have the time and money.

there is absolutely no wiggle room under that hood.

So the 4.3L V8 fits in an IS?

The big question is how fast is it?

steveij

hi stevie

This is an amazing car.. very quick too... the sound was awesome.. we were driving around the show site revving the engine and people were really amazed because it looked just like a IS200.. but it rumbled! when we blipped the accelerator the noise was sooo awesome.. i have it all on camera! so i will post some film!!!!

very exciting day!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

what i can say.........

over the last 9 months, there has been a new IS model undergoing tests in Belgium, what i may be able to tell you is this car is currently in TTE.

what i can also tell you is, there are no plans to put the is430 into production :ph34r: as the future trend of Lexus vehicles will not be for a sporty image...................

however what i may be able to tell you is.....that v6 motors and 4 wheel drive has been tested at the nurenburg ring in germany, and that the is430 project was to test the engines capabilitys within the chassis.....

the next IS has a very similer chassis layout :whistles: