Lx470 To Change In 2007?

greggebhardt

I know there have been many threads on when the LX is going thru "the change"

I am driving a 2004 LX and am considering replacement but would like to wait till they change the LX. As I see no info here are there other websites that would have any info on the makeover? :unsure:

• 2 weeks later...

I am driving a 2004 LX and am considering replacement but would like to wait till they change the LX. As I see no info here are there other websites that would have any info on the makeover? :unsure:

I just got off the phone with Lexus Annapolis and was told there would be no changes to the LX470 for the next two years.Except for maybe a tailight.But I've heard more people say that 2007 will bring a change to the LX470 on this forum.

I just got off the phone with Lexus Annapolis and was told there would be no changes to the LX470 for the next two years.Except for maybe a tailight.But I've heard more people say that 2007 will bring a change to the LX470 on this forum.

Well I have owned the LX for the last 8 years and love it but am ready for a change. If they do not change it I will be looking else where for my next SUV. Nothing wrong with the LX but I think it is getting a little old. :(

If you like the LX because of its Land Cruiser heritage and its unmatched off-road ability, I am seriously concerned that they are going to back off on that a little. If you just like a Luxury SUV to drive around town in then it will be fine.

If the new one comes out and they have watered down the ability of the truck, I will get the lowest mileage used one I can find.

If you like the LX because of its Land Cruiser heritage and its unmatched off-road ability, I am seriously concerned that they are going to back off on that a little. If you just like a Luxury SUV to drive around town in then it will be fine.

If the new one comes out and they have watered down the ability of the truck, I will get the lowest mileage used one I can find.

I do both, but lets face it, how many miles do you put on the dirt v.s. to road. I use my LX to travel and then expect it to get off the road when I get there. :o