Radiator Notice

300gone330

Ok, so who has had leaking, and who knew nothing about it? Just got my complimentary extended warranty for 2004/2005 RX330 radiators due to leaking. 7 years/90k miles. Anyone have any more info/have a problem with their radiator?

Oh, as for the dash creaking...it appears to be fixed (yahoo!)

Ok, so who has had leaking, and who knew nothing about it? Just got my complimentary extended warranty for 2004/2005 RX330 radiators due to leaking. 7 years/90k miles. Anyone have any more info/have a problem with their radiator?

Oh, as for the dash creaking...it appears to be fixed (yahoo!)

I just made a new thread about this two days ago...dont know much about it...you have to be in extreme cold and apparently, something pink starts leaking.

my guess...it will not be the same thing. Why would they put something in that they know will break again and again...i dont think they are that cheap. Im sure newer models have the redesigned one becuase this only relates to 04' and later 05' models. You will probably get hte '06 version or something.