Any Good Places That Will Fix Rock Chips?

I was wondering if anyone here knows of a good body shop in the Chicagoland area that I can take my GS400 to fix the numerous rock chips on the front bumper and hood and isn't going to rip me off. I was thinking of the Lexus dealer, but 1) I'm not sure if they would do it and 2) they'd probably charge twice what a body shop would. Thanks.

I was wondering if anyone here knows of a good body shop in the Chicagoland area that I can take my GS400 to fix the numerous rock chips on the front bumper and hood and isn't going to rip me off. I was thinking of the Lexus dealer, but 1) I'm not sure if they would do it and 2) they'd probably charge twice what a body shop would. Thanks.

Depends what you are looking for ? Quality job or poka-dot bumpers ? anybody can spray the hood or bumpers and shouldnt cost alot but if you really want to save money try it yourself but its always going to look like pooh up close. In chicago I dont know where to go but in kenosha I do if you are interested?

Carnica in Des Plaines will do this - they even have a mobile service and will come to you (they touch-up the Dealer cars all the time). My guess is about $250 for a complete touch-up on the car and bumpers.