Sunroof & Dome/map Lights Quit Working...

RARE

This is absolutely crazy. I had to have a body shop do some work on my '96 LX450 (one of my employees ran into me in the office parking lot!). A little work on the driver's door and front fender panel. While in there, I had em repaint the hood, straighten the front bumper, a little PDR, and basically a few other cosmetic things. Since I've gotten it back none of the roof elements work: the sunroof, the dome & map lights... none of 'em. It's not a fuse; I've checked all that. And the shop doesn't have a freakin' clue. They don't know what they did. P*sses me off to no extreme, but that doesn't help. Anybody in here have a clue? Oh yeah, and my check engine light just came on at a little over 130,000. I've been readin some of the other posts on here about that, and they've been helpful. I know Honda trips their MIL at key odometer readings (30, 60, etc), 'cause the dealer showed me how to turn it off. Does anybody know if Toy/Lex does the same thing?

It needs to have a electrical tech troubleshoot the problem .

It might be a harness by the fuse bozes or under the dash which may have come undone when they did pdr if it was around the area.

Otherwise a trip to the dealer may be in order on the body shops dime.