Can't Register My New Rx330 On Lexus.com

jack19446

I purchased a new 2006 RX330 three weeks ago. When I try to register with Lexus.com ("My Lexus"), I get an error message, "That VIN doesn't appear to be one of ours. Please check the number and enter it again." I have double-checked the VIN, and what I am entering matches the VIN on the car and the vehicle registration forms. Is there a delay between the purchase date and when Lexus.com will recognize the VIN?

"My Lexus" on Lexus.com

I purchased a new 2006 RX330 three weeks ago. When I try to register with Lexus.com ("My Lexus"), I get an error message, "That VIN doesn't appear to be one of ours. Please check the number and enter it again." I have double-checked the VIN, and what I am entering matches the VIN on the car and the vehicle registration forms. Is there a delay between the purchase date and when Lexus.com will recognize the VIN?

Same here... I called the 800 # and was told it could take 30+ days before it works. I suggested that would be useful information in the error message or FAQ.