Alignment Problems

I just got an alignment done and apparently I have too much negative caster on the front passenger side wheel. The technician said that the caster on the GS cannot be adjusted and the only way to fix that is to replace the lower control arm. Can anyone verify that the caster on our cars cannot be adjusted?

I just put on Michelin Alpin PA2 snow tires by the way and they are great.

You can adjust the toe on all Lexus cars & camber on some, however the caster is not adjustable. If the caster is out of adjustment the control arm may be bent. Has the car ever been in an accident? Negative camber on one side will cause the car to drift. Get more details from the technician.

You can adjust the toe on all Lexus cars & camber on some, however the caster is not adjustable. If the caster is out of adjustment the control arm may be bent. Has the car ever been in an accident?  Negative camber on one side will cause the car to drift.  Get more details from the technician.

thanks guy! my passenger front wheel has a bit more negative caster than the driver side. its off by less than one degree so the technician said no caster adjustments, meaning the changing of the control arm, was neccessary.

my car has never been in an accident but it has gone over a sizeable pothole once or twice on the highway. so that probably caused it.

by the way, i have to bring my car back as it strays right when i hold the steering wheel dead center. i hope the technician can fix that!

thanks again CRUZNROADKING.