Price Drop On Is350

I did a test drive of an IS350 last week. I wasn't ready to buy just then, but the salesman was ready to deal. I told him I had other cars to look at and he quickly offered

to take $1000 off the MSRP. This was a basic model with just the premium package. So, I am curious why you are seeing prices about MSRP? I was at a dealer in Fremont, CA.

Of course, maybe this salesman was going to try to get that discount back with some inflated "extra fee". Can't trust those guys.

I'm trying to buy a new IS350 with the nav and sports package, but all the prices seem pretty above msrp.  Does anyone know when prices might drop, or if purchasing now, where is a good place to search for a good deal?  Any one have a friend who can get me a good price?

-M

Considering the vehicle was launched fairly recently, I doubt there will be huge discounts out there. Try & shop around the different Lexus stores to see which one will be willing to offer the biggest discounts......but don't expect to see thousands of dollars of difference between dealers......only hundreds. Might want to wait until closer to the end of the year as well.....dealers might be willing to take off a few dollars more to and another unit to their yearly quota's. ;) B) Good luck!

:cheers:

Considering the vehicle was launched fairly recently, I doubt there will be huge discounts out there.  Try & shop around the different Lexus stores to see which one will be willing to offer the biggest discounts......but don't expect to see thousands of dollars of difference between dealers......only hundreds.  Might want to wait until closer to the end of the year as well.....dealers might be willing to take off a few dollars more to and another unit to their yearly quota's.  ;)    B)  Good luck!

:cheers:

Try to go to the largest dealer that moves the most cars ,there you will find your best deal I would think.

i also went the lexus fremont dealer. they told me too wait 8more months b4 they can start discounting 2k+ since we have bought 4 lexus from them already,

Most dealers have waiting lists for the vehicles....if you are open on color, you should be able to get a little discount