Please Help On Purchase A 00 Rx300!

wil801

Please help on purchase a 00 RX300!  

1. 1. Please help on purchase a 00 RX300!

• Hi there, I'm about to purchase a 00 RX300. The price was $21000 and 38000 ml on the car. Is it a good deal? Can someone help to look up the Carfax please? Here the vin number - JT6HF10U1Y0163236. Greatly appreciate for your help!
    • -Wil

Hi there, I'm about to purchase a 2000 RX300. The price was $21000 and 38000 ml on the car. Is it a good deal? Can someone help to look up the Carfax please? Here the vin number - JT6HF10U1Y0163236. Greatly appreciate for your help!

-Wil

I purchased a 2000 RX AWD this summer for $17000, 60K miles, excellent condition and records. One of the better cars I've ever had/driven. I think 21000 sounds high even with the low miles, after all it is a 2000 and warranty isn't going to do much for you now. You didn't say if this was a CPO w/extended warranty ? if so maybe it's not so bad. I'd just search online for every similar car you can find and that will give you the best idea of the fairness of the price. I searched several cars before buying mine. Got all the options I wanted and for the best price in the area I could find.

Hi there, I'm about to purchase a 2000 RX300. The price was $21000 and 38000 ml on the car. Is it a good deal?  Can someone help to look up the Carfax please? Here the vin number - JT6HF10U1Y0163236.  Greatly appreciate for your help!

-Wil

Punch up kbb.com go to trade in value and private party value put in mileage and good or fair condition and see what its worth in your are. IMHO I if you are buying from private owner I would go with a price somewhere between the two,but start out low enough you can always go up.

I bought my 2000 RX last Nov with 17500 miles for 25k out the door. It was like new except the crappy OEM Bridgestone tires. I may have paid a little to much but it was the nicest one that I looked at.

Jeff

I bought my 2000 RX last Nov with 17500 miles for 25k out the door. It was like new except the crappy OEM Bridgestone tires. I may have paid a little to much but it was the nicest one that I looked at.

Jeff

Your miles are sooo low though . Thats a bigg selling point hope you enjoy

Hi there, I'm about to purchase a 2000 RX300. The price was $21000 and 38000 ml on the car. Is it a good deal?  Can someone help to look up the Carfax please? Here the vin number - JT6HF10U1Y0163236.  Greatly appreciate for your help!

-Wil

As far as the car goes the RX300 is a awsome SUV, the ride, comfort and power are awsome but it does sound like your paying abit much for a 2000. I purchased a 02 awd w/ Nav 50k miles cpo (it was a return from lease 1 owner) for 24K and 1 year ext warrenty. I think kbb says retail value is now 17K now.

Jeff

Your miles are sooo low though . Thats a bigg selling point hope you enjoy

Hi all, after I did more research and comparison. I decided to get a 06 brand new Impreza Outback Sport for the same price instead of a 5 years old. I test drove it last night and it's seem not bad at all. It's got very good reviews as well by the car owners. I got my 02 22000 ml BMW 325I chrome wheel with sport package for $24000 two years ago. I don't think the Lexus is worth that much. Thanks for the opinions!

I purchased a 2000 RX AWD this summer for $17000, 60K miles, excellent condition and records.  One of the better cars I've ever had/driven.  I think 21000 sounds high even with the low miles, after all it is a 2000 and warranty isn't going to do much for you now.  You didn't say if this was a CPO w/extended warranty ?  if so maybe it's not so bad.  I'd just search online for every similar car you can find and that will give you the best idea of the fairness of the price.  I searched several cars before buying mine.  Got all the options I wanted and for the best price in the area I could find.

RX300 Steven,

I really like your red RX300. I hardly ever see one of those even though they look great. Excellent choice using synthetic fluids and a K&N air filter. I use the same in mine. Definitely improved performance and gas mileage.

-Wil

I got my 2001 RX300 (CPO) with 38,750 miles for $23,900. Some minor blemishes here and there but overall a nice car. Runs great.

-Wil

I got my 2001 RX300 (CPO) with 38,750 miles for $23,900. Some minor blemishes here and there but overall a nice car. Runs great.

I think I paid around 23k for my 2001 with navigation with 40k miles 6 mos ago

RX300 Steven,

I really like your red RX300. I hardly ever see one of those even though they look great. Excellent choice using synthetic fluids and a K&N air filter. I use the same in mine. Definitely improved performance and gas mileage.

Thanks, I found the red one and just knew it was the one. I haven't seen another red one anywhere around my area so it's pretty cool and stands out in the crowd. Lot's of cream and silver ones are what I normally see around my area.