Looking To Buy Ls In Washington

SC300Drifter

Hey guys,

I am getting ready to buy an LS400 after X-mas. I live in Graham, Washington (near Tacoma) but am willing to drive to Oregon if necassary. The maximum I am willing to spend is $10k but I would definatly like to pay about half of that if at all possible. Thanks guys. Any if your interested in a '99 Ducati 750 SS for partial trade give me a call.

Derek Jackson,

Lexus SC300 black with Anthricite 18" PK6 Enkie's, 245mm tires, BFI, Lowered 2 inches, cross drilled rotors, EBC green-stuff pads.

99 Ducati 750 SS, For sale $3000 firm

63 Chevy Impala, Stock, 49k OG miles

AE86 Two-tone paint, awaiting 1uz-fe swap

well hello there, I might be willing to sale my ls400. The reason why im so eager to keep is that i purchased it from a second pre ownerd owner whom just purchesed it from the lexus of tacoma dealer, which all there vehicles are pre owned. It has all the ls400 options that was offered including the 4700$ air sports suspension system. It has 122k miles and just had a 2500 major serivce inlcluding brakes done. Another reasons ots the most rarest and most wante4d color . I might be willing to sale a matter of fact im considering it. So let me know of your interests, i livein mercer island. Thank you and my personal email is dobashi31@hotmail.com . Thank you

Hey guys,

I am getting ready to buy an LS400 after X-mas.  I live in Graham, Washington (near Tacoma) but am willing to drive to Oregon if necassary.  The maximum I am willing to spend is $10k but I would definatly like to pay about half of that if at all possible.  Thanks guys.  Any if your interested in  a '99 Ducati 750 SS for partial trade give me a call. 

Derek Jackson,

Lexus SC300 black with Anthricite 18" PK6 Enkie's, 245mm tires, BFI, Lowered 2 inches, cross drilled rotors, EBC green-stuff pads. 

99 Ducati 750 SS, For sale $3000 firm

63 Chevy Impala, Stock, 49k OG miles

AE86 Two-tone paint, awaiting 1uz-fe swap