Cd Changer Doesn't Work

Adam7

I did a quick search and didn't really see anything to help me, so I'll go ahead and ask. My 6 disc changer doesn't work. I haven't had a chance to look at it yet with work and all, but basically I don't think it's receiving power at all. Although, I'm not sure if I've tried opening it with the car running..... Anyway, I was wondering if this is just me, or if it's happened to anyone else and you can tell me what to look at first.

Also, my radio reception sucks hardcore. I noticed the antenna appears to be bent up a little and never goes down (from reading the faq I'm assuming it should?) Could this be causing my horrible reception just because it's bent, or do you think something may have come disconnected? If I do what the FAQ suggests should it fix the whole problem?

my radio gets terribel reception with a brand new antenna..

i have not looked at it yet, but i was told it could be because it isn't "grounded" correctly. and since you are having issues with the cd changer, it might be something up in the front behind the head unit. let me know what you find out about the radip reception. im waiting to see what's happening with my car before anything else gets done (just adding things to the LONG LONG LIST)

welcome adam

and thanks for looking before asking

the replacment of the ant will help get it to go down again

the bad reception i am not sure about

it just maybe a loose connection somwhere

might as well start with the simplest since it is already broken that you can see