Next Lexus Hybrid?

What is the next hybrid coming from Lexus and when will it be available? I thought I heard somewhere that a Lexus hybrid passenger car will be introduced in the next 6-12 months but I can't remember which model - does anyone else?

Lexus will introduce the GS450h about June as far as i can tell. It will be a rear wheel drive hybrid with a trend towards luxury and performance. The 3.5 liter V6 will offer the power of a 4.5 liter V8. The electric motors are tuned to give more power at from the start. It will also offer a transmission that is designed more for a hybrid, with a high gear for cruising and a low gear mode for torque enhancing acceleration and fuel efficiency.

[thanx for the info,i was trying to reply to wayner earlier with the little info i heard,but by the time i sent my reply i was not aware katzjamer already helped out,,,,thanx for the info,it was more than what i knew as well,