Is430, Yes Or No?

LexusAdmirer

please make sure you and steve are in a pic of the car

so it can go in the gallery so

the rest of us can get an idea of you guys

later

oh yah try and have some nice little bitties beside you guys 2

lmao

So that's it then, no IS430. Seems kind of silly for Lexus to trot out test mule of a car they will never produce. :angry:

As much as I like the IS300, it is gutless when compared with the competition. Don't get me wrong, I love the car and plan on buying a used one in short order, but Lexus doesn't seem interested in being competitive in this segment. Actually IMHO, the car seems kind of out of step with the rest of the line-up. Does this have anything to do with the relative affordability of second hand IS's?

i am gonna sit in it! i am gonna lick the steering wheel! :rolleyes:

in fact i will eat it! :lol:

so.. please spread the word The IS430 will never be a produced car and is nothing to do with Lexus GB, US or any any other Lexus

The IS430 is a development project of TTE (toyota team europe)

its a toy basically that TTE are playing with.. thats why Lexus have nothing to do with it.

Lexys would never intoduce it because actually launching a new car costs millions.. rigirous testing for safety mainly.

There is alot of bullbleep floating around saying that is is going to be produced or built for special orders.. its all a bunch of crap.