Xenon Light?

hey everyone.. I'm looking to lease a IS350 with Nav package.. Does this car come with xenon lights?? Any IS350 owners have xenon lights? I've been told by the delearship in South FL that Xenon lights arent offered yet for this car. NEED HELP!!

It does, but it's part of some of the option packages. None of those packages seem to be listed for your area on the Lexus site right now.

http://www.lexus.com/lexusConfigApp/pub/se...!-682643962

I would think Xenon would be standard. I know the lexus dealership in the Bay Areas (Pleasant, Fremont, Stevens Creek) all the IS i saw had the xenon adaptive lights.

I haven't seen ANY AT ALL in this area (Nor Cal) Let me know where you have seen them

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Mine just has the regular halogen headlights. You would think that when you spend this much money, they would have them as standard. I could care less for the adaptive lights. I never had them, so I wouldn't really be missing anything. I am considering doing a aftermarket retrofit though.

• 3 weeks later...