Sc 300 Repair Manual

I recently purchased a 1995 SC300. I'm looking for a repair manual that is similar to Haynes for the SC 300. I checked the Haynes websites and other websites that sells books such as amazon but the only lexus manul they have is for the ES300. I saw there were some books made by Lexus on other websites, but they dont cover everything only specific topics and is very costly. Does anyone know where I can find a complete repair manual like Haynes for the 1995 SC300?

WooHoo!

I won the auction. It costed a dear 126.01 LoL! the other guy outbidded everyone and I didn't know what price the max was at so I chose 126.01 and the other guy bidded at 126.00. So guys, start saving your pennies!

126.01 is probably a little below regular price. www.mkiv.com has links: http://www.mkiv.com/manual/manualtt/coolin...stem/index.html and http://www.mkiv.com/manual/manual.htm

First one shows a typical layout of the Toyota Repair Manual for Supra. Second one shows costs of repair manuals. $60 + $85 for boths books is $145.

There's Chilton. Found this link: http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAP...item=2424405349

It covers a whole mess of import cars including the sc300. It probably won't give you all the information you need. There's also the compact disc repair manuals on ebay. I bought one and sure it tells you all the specifications and shows you all the wiring diagrams, but there's not enough step by step diagrams to procedures like changing oil and such.

Those haynes and the like manuals as well as the cd's really bite the big one. They are virtually useless. The only manual worth buying are the factory service manuals - they are worth their weight in gold. I equate it to buying books for college. They weren't cheap either. Although there are always alternatives like finding them on e-bay or locating a quality reprint ;) .

• 1 month later...

Think repair manuals for the SC300 are hard to find, try finding one for the GS300 (first or second generation). IMPOSSIBLE!!! Those manuals offered by Haynes are only for the ES300. Fair enough. Then there's a website called "Overnight Autoparts.com" wich offers a Lexus Repair Manual, but you can only order by credit card (still too insecure for that). I'd love to send them a money order or cash, especially since I'm currently in Sweden.

So if anybody knows where I can buy a Lexus Repair or Service Manual by money order please post it. 1998 models (which are being offered for good prices in Germany) preferred.

Junior ;)

Man I was hoping no one would want to buy volume 2. My volume 2 on ebay was missing some pages on the audio section. After seeing 18 or so bids I left it alone. Good job getting it. But honestly, volume 1 seems more important (engine maintenance).